2010年11月21日星期日

I don't know put what topic for this ,,

My friend Johnny and Papaya said:"I will continue my education at singapore after Form 6." I ask them why, they told me:"Malaysia had give us what? Why we still stay at here?" Talk truth, i really don't know how to answer them, maybe Malaysia really never give us anything.
Although i am not first time to hear people talk like this, but a "question mark" had appear in my mind after my two good friends talk to me like this. Before that, i thought only the city chinese just will feel government is not fair to treat the non-indigenous. But, the fact tell me "NO" and "NEVER"!!!! Originally, most of the chinese also Anti-Government. Actualy, what we can do? Really run away form Malaysia is a good method to let us get a better life? For both of you, maybe the answer is "YES". But for me, the answer is "NO". You can say me is a traitor in chinese, but in my opinion, we shouldn't run away form Malaysia just because of this such reason. Come on guys, let us stay at here and give more a few times to all our Chinese political leader to change the council in Malaysia. Because i still think like this, Malaysia is our root what!! In other ways, we also need to show off our strong to the indigenous and to prove our chinese just the BOSS of this country!!

Chinese go go go!

没有评论:

发表评论